Preparing for the Fourth Quarter Form 941 Deadline!
The quarter 4 Form 941 deadline is on January 31, 2022. That means the deadline is only 3 weeks away! So, in order to beat the deadline rush on January 31st, it is best to start preparing your form now.
IRS Form 941 is a tax form that businesses file quarterly to report income taxes, Social Security taxes, and Medicare taxes they withheld from employee paychecks. Employers also use Form 941 to report their portion of Social Security and Medicare taxes.
If you need to file Form 941, 123PayStubs is here to help! With 123PayStubs you can file Form 941 to the IRS securely and meet your deadline easily.
Who Needs to File Form 941?
Any employer that paid employees wages that were subject to federal income taxes, Medicare taxes, and Social Security taxes.
The following types of businesses do not have to file Form 941
- People who fire household employees, such as maids or nannies
- Seasonal businesses don’t have to file during quarters when they haven’t hired anyone
- Employers of farm employees
E-Filing Form 941
The IRS encourages employers to file Form 941 electronically. 123PayStubs meets strict e-file security guidelines to ensure filers’ information is protected and their returns are submitted securely. E-filing returns is also more convenient and allows the IRS to process them more quickly. Not only can you e-file Form 941 with 123PayStubs, but we also provide valuable features and resources that will make your filing as simple as possible.
What Information is Required to File Form 941 Online?
- Employer Details: Name, EIN, and Address
- Employment Details: Employee count and employee wages
- Taxes and Deposits: Federal income taxes, Medicare and Social Security Taxes, Form 941 Worksheets, deposits made to the IRS, tax liability for the quarter
- Signing Form 941: Signing authority information, online signature PIN, or Form 8453-EMP
Know Which Worksheet you Need to Complete
Worksheet 1: Credit for qualified sick and family leave wages or leave taken before April 1, 2021
Worksheet 2: Employee retention credit for the second quarter of 2021 only (wages paid after March 31, 2021, and before July 1, 2021)
Worksheet 3: Credit for qualified sick and family leave wages for leave taken after March 31, 2021
Worksheet 4: Employee retention credit for third and fourth quarters of 2021 only (qualified wages paid after June 30, 2021)
Worksheet 5: COBRA premium assistance credit
Ready to meet your fourth quarter 941 deadline? Get started with 123PayStubs now! Filing Form 941 has never been so easy!